These pictures are the the stories of a small collection of dolls...I don't have enough dolls or enough variety to have a "serious" doll collection, but I do have a few dolls, and am learning about other dolls, and enjoying reading about collections, so here, for some longevity, I will share pictures and information and whimsy about my dolls and my findings
Monday, July 22, 2013
Rainy day tea party...we've had a lot of rain, almost every day, so finally decided to have the tea party inside. These are some pictures of the first few guests...quite a few more showed up! Remember, a lot of these dolls are 'rescued ' dolls...the latest being the first Liv doll to join my group. She was air lifted out of a dismal situation of 'throw away' and is so glad to be included...these guests are Monster High girls, Liv Sophie (with a new hair cut)), the J-Planning girls...furniture and goodies vary in size, as there are several different 'sets' being used...but we all collect, rescue and share together! We do have a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment